Monday, July 30, 2007

Pensiveness

Potterness!
Well nope I'm not a Harry fan, while I did buy the 7th book on the day of its release, and finished reading it a week later (TURTLE PACE). I needn't queue up for it though, and it's a pity that the store that had a salesman that dressed up as Dumbledore didn't attract that many customers.
I did an online personality test. And it's the most accurate one I did in my whole life (not really long), for both offline and online. It's more specific than that MBTI test that the school has made us paid $2 for. So much for trying to get something done right ^^

Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment. Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

I can summarise that in 2 words tho : DECEPTIVELY EMO. gg. I hate being confirmed heh =D

PS: Date's mixed because I drafted this, but it wasn't completed then.

No comments: